Brian: The right decision?

3714 posts

Have the club done the right thing to sack Brian today?

Yes
51%
No
40%
Not sure
9%

Total votes: 568
Portsmouth Royal

Re: Brian: The right decision?

by Portsmouth Royal » 09 Nov 2014 10:25

McD also stated that ASIDE FROM WAGES he had no idea where all the money had gone

Surely thats like saying 'I just bought a 99 and aside from the ice cream I have no idea where my pound has gone....'

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Nov 2014 10:34

Portsmouth Royal
McD also stated that ASIDE FROM WAGES he had no idea where all the money had gone

Surely thats like saying 'I just bought a 99 and aside from the ice cream I have no idea where my pound has gone....'

Or more like saying this lying turd said he had money to invest in the club and he didn't.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 09 Nov 2014 10:38

Portsmouth Royal

On the flake & cornet.....obvs!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 09 Nov 2014 11:00

Mock all you like and use derogatory terms if it makes you feel superior - the truth will out one day - I'll be magnanimous and accept your apologies then.

We had millions coming in for TV rights and parachute payments etc - what we spent on players and wages did not account for it all by any means.....

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 09 Nov 2014 11:29

semtex1871 Why would he not? Do you think he was gonna sit in front of you mongs and admit that the funds were there but he was tactically inept do you?

You've just confirmed what sort of person you are by using the derogatory term for people with Down's Syndrome as an insult. Lowest of the low. 100% chav. No further comment from me.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 09 Nov 2014 11:30

Royal Lady Mock all you like and use derogatory terms if it makes you feel superior - the truth will out one day - I'll be magnanimous and accept your apologies then.

We had millions coming in for TV rights and parachute payments etc - what we spent on players and wages did not account for it all by any means.....

Agreed.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular

by semtex1871 » 09 Nov 2014 13:54

Man Friday
semtex1871 Why would he not? Do you think he was gonna sit in front of you mongs and admit that the funds were there but he was tactically inept do you?

You've just confirmed what sort of person you are by using the derogatory term for people with Down's Syndrome as an insult. Lowest of the low. 100% chav. No further comment from me.

I also used prat which is another word for a pcunt.....funny that you didn't pick up on that!! :lol:

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 09 Nov 2014 14:21

Born Again Royalist Could strap tell me how many Manager of the Month awards McD got and how many Nige has?

According to Wikipedia the score is:
Brian 4-0 Nigel

Brian is joint 6th on the all time list of winners since the Championship came about.

Just remember it's not the winning that matters it's the style of defeat.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Nov 2014 20:00

leon
Ian Royal
Elm Park Old Boy I never thought it was right to sack BM. Nor would I favour sacking Adkins now.

But one thing is clear to me: right now if Reading concede a goal, they look beaten, while in McD's last Championship season, as soon as Reading scored a goal you could be confident they would win.

The conceding thing is a bitch, but that's why it's encouraging that we didn't fall apart today after conceding the first and were still in it all the way, even if we couldn't get it in in the end this time.

WE WERE AT HOME TO F UCKING CHARLTON

IS THIS REALLY ACCEPTABLE??

Yeah.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Nov 2014 20:02

Royal Lady
Man Friday
semtex1871
exactly.....McDermott was telling the dinlows what they wanted to hear and they fell for it

:lol: :lol:

If you think Brian would blatantly lie over this then you're a bigger pr@t than I thought - and that's saying something.

Yep and same goes to Ian Royal - McD also stated that ASIDE FROM WAGES he had no idea where all the money had gone - I expect we'll find out for definite one day but I think most realistic people already know. Fed up with same old know-it-alls poo pooing anything that they don't agree with - even though it may well be correct.

McDermott's just demonstrating that he's no better with numbers than you are, then.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Nov 2014 20:03

Man Friday
Royal Lady Mock all you like and use derogatory terms if it makes you feel superior - the truth will out one day - I'll be magnanimous and accept your apologies then.

Agreed.

LOL... the accounts are already out and they show our wages were huge. :lol:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 10 Nov 2014 08:39

Ian Royal
Man Friday

Agreed.

LOL... the accounts are already out and they show our wages were huge. :lol:

Lol... I didn't mention the accounts, I said the truth would come out one day :lol:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 11 Nov 2014 10:04

semtex1871
Man Friday

I also used prat which is another word for a pcunt.....funny that you didn't pick up on that!! :lol:

Unsurprisingly you've missed the point but no matter.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 11 Nov 2014 12:25

[code="Ian Royal"]it's encouraging that we didn't fall apart today after conceding the first and were still in it all the way, even if we couldn't get it in in the end this time.[/code]

Home defeat without scoring is 'encouraging' :lol:

You should write for the off(ici)al site.

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 11 Nov 2014 12:30

20 months on and Brian is jetting round Europe, staying in 5* hotels, watching high-profile games for Arsenal.

On the other hand, we are looking nervously over our shoulders at a relegation battle, whilst still arguing about the decision to let Brian go :lol:

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 11 Nov 2014 13:14

Cureton's Volley 20 months on and Brian is not employed as a manger, however he has found employment as a scout

Corrected for you

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 11 Nov 2014 13:37

Speaking of which I hear Arsenal's key target in coming January transfer window is Hope Akpan.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 11 Nov 2014 16:31

Extended-Phenotype Speaking of which I hear Arsenal's key target in coming January transfer window is Hope Akpan.

£20m or we walk!

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular

by semtex1871 » 11 Nov 2014 17:52

Man Friday
semtex1871
Man Friday You've just confirmed what sort of person you are by using the derogatory term for people with Down's Syndrome as an insult. Lowest of the low. 100% chav. No further comment from me.

Unsurprisingly you've missed the point but no matter.

My point is that I think you're a pcunt....

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 11 Nov 2014 19:04

Yep, certainly can be.

3714 posts