CheLOLsea

9611 posts
Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

Re: CheLOLsea

by Angry Shed Sex » 27 Jan 2015 12:46

Pepe the Horseman He's waiting on tonight's result. If Liverpool win, we'll never see him again.

Here's hoping.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 27 Jan 2015 13:30

Can actually see Liverpool winning tonight. They were arousingly good in the first game.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 27 Jan 2015 22:23

There was loads of Chelsea fans on 606 on Saturday basically saying that the FA Cup was a nothing cup and nobody at Chelsea gives a damn about it.

I bet those same fans are wetting themselves over reaching the league cup final, tonight :lol: :roll:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:07

TBM There was loads of Chelsea fans on 606 on Saturday basically saying that the FA Cup was a nothing cup and nobody at Chelsea gives a damn about it.

I bet those same fans are wetting themselves over reaching the league cup final, tonight :lol: :roll:

So basically what any other fans would have done in that situation.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:08

Zammo Not had a chance to leave my thoughts about Saturday's game yet, so........

:lol:

I noticed you were all over Twitter about it though. The Cardiff game, which I assume you were at as it's only down the road must have been boring? :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:09

Winston Smith History has shown that standard Kes, when Chelsea get humiliated, is to stay away for a few days then come back on claiming he has been so busy and his life so satisfying that he didnt have time to come on here, but lol at anyone else who did etc etc

I have been to visit a m8 and been on a training course. HTH. Busy weekend? :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:10

Pepe the Horseman Can actually see Liverpool winning tonight. They were arousingly good in the first game.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:12

Mr.Swainey CheLOLsea

I shall be supporting Bradford from now in this years FA. Parky is a gr8 bloke and it's 30 years in May since the Valley Parade fire. "Get Bradford to Wembley".

Let's hope the FA delays KO by 40 mins on the last game of the season in honour of those that died. Just like the FA delayed the KO times for the Hillsborough disaster.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 28 Jan 2015 13:21

No Fixed Abode
Winston Smith History has shown that standard Kes, when Chelsea get humiliated, is to stay away for a few days then come back on claiming he has been so busy and his life so satisfying that he didnt have time to come on here, but lol at anyone else who did etc etc

I have been to visit a m8 and been on a training course. HTH. Busy weekend? :lol:
Well one of those must be a lie :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 13:54

AthleticoSpizz
No Fixed Abode

Well one of those must be a lie :lol:

Yep A course in telling lies.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 28 Jan 2015 14:12

No Fixed Abode
Zammo Not had a chance to leave my thoughts about Saturday's game yet, so........

I noticed you were all over Twitter about it though. The Cardiff game, which I assume you were at as it's only down the road must have been boring? :lol:

Incorrect. Check my Twitter timeline.

Stamford Bridge is nearer than the Cardiff City stadium, m8. Assume you were at both the Bradford and Liverpool games? Surprised you didn't tweet one of your reverse psychology tweets at 5pm Saturday, m8. Alright then, m8 :lol:

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Jan 2015 15:12

Kes, is your favourite U2 album Rattle & Hum?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 15:23

Zammo
No Fixed Abode

Incorrect. Check my Twitter timeline.

Stamford Bridge is nearer than the Cardiff City stadium, m8. Assume you were at both the Bradford and Liverpool games? Surprised you didn't tweet one of your reverse psychology tweets at 5pm Saturday, m8. Alright then, m8 :lol:

I am correct. As I saw you tweeting on Saturday m8! I'm not checking but I know you've deleted them. :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 15:24

From Despair To Where? Kes, is your favourite U2 album Rattle & Hum?

I'm not the one who gets rattLOLed about a team (Chelsea) who have no bearing on your season whatsoever. We're not even in the same league. :lol:

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 28 Jan 2015 15:31

No Fixed Abode I am correct. As I saw you tweeting on Saturday m8! I'm not checking but I know you've deleted them. :lol:

Never deleted a Tweet, m9. Just checked and the only Tweet from me was....

Zammo's tweet from Saturday BRADFORD !!!!!!!!!!

...which judging by the time it was sent it was probably when they scored the fourth.

Probs need to get out more if you start to memorise tweets, m8. Your trip away must have been exciting :|

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 15:33

There it is. :lol: McBusted. :lol:

I was sat in the pub watching Soccer Saturday m9.

How was Millwall last night? :lol:

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 28 Jan 2015 15:45

No Fixed Abode I noticed you were all over Twitter about it though.

Zammo Just checked and the only Tweet from me was....

Zammo's tweet from Saturday BRADFORD !!!!!!!!!!

No Fixed Abode There it is. :lol: McBusted. :lol:

Yeah, you got me by the short and curlies there, m8. How will I ever live this down. Oh, the shame.
:|

How was Stamford Bridge last night, m8 ?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Jan 2015 15:55

No Fixed Abode

I'm not the one who gets rattLOLed about a team (Chelsea) who have no bearing on your season whatsoever. We're not even in the same league. :lol:

Rattled?. Doubt I've posted anything directly about Chelsea on this thread in 3 months , just find it amusing that someone who gives it large on here about other teams' failures should then disappear for 4 days when his own team loses.

Training course? Nothing better to do on a weekend?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 28 Jan 2015 16:02

From Despair To Where?
No Fixed Abode

Rattled?. Doubt I've posted anything directly about Chelsea on this thread in 3 months , just find it amusing that someone who gives it large on here about other teams' failures should then disappear for 4 days when his own team loses.

Training course? Nothing better to do on a weekend?

Was visiting a mate over the weekend. Was on a training course yesterday and this morning.

And I wasn't just referring to you as such, just the usual rattLOLed suspects m8!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 28 Jan 2015 19:40

"Baited" Costa is being charged by the FA

9611 posts