CheLOLsea

9611 posts
Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

Re: CheLOLsea

by Zammo » 01 Feb 2015 20:11

Anyone else enjoy CheLOLsea's negative tactics yesterday? Ten minutes to go Remy off, Cahill on :lol:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 01 Feb 2015 20:38

Mr.Swainey

This is why Chelsea can't be taken seriously.

:lol: :lol:

Are the first two on kesmond's Friendface and Jitter professing their love for the musical stylings of Take That?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 01 Feb 2015 23:19

Zammo Anyone else enjoy CheLOLsea's negative tactics yesterday? Ten minutes to go Remy off, Cahill on :lol:

Clever tactics. City couldn't have played us at a better time and they still couldn't beat us. :lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 01 Feb 2015 23:54

TBM He knew where his leg was, he looked down beforehand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45HhKju ... 79428#t=47

That's blatantly deliberate. :lol:

It's not a stamp, but he can see where the guy is and it certainly doesn't look to me like a natural stepping point given what he's doing and where he's going. Normal step would have gone beyond the leg. I'd expect him to stumble a bit if he was expecting to step on grass and got leg instead.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2015 01:34

Thanks for your opinion Ian but I'll agree with Alan Shearer, Gary Neville and Gary Lineker.

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 02 Feb 2015 08:25

No Fixed Abode Thanks for your opinion Ian but I'll agree with Alan Shearer, Gary Neville and Gary Lineker.

That'll be the Gary Neville who thought it was "a little bit naughty" and whose gut instinct was that Costa meant it.
Still as Meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2015 09:08

ayjaydee
No Fixed Abode Thanks for your opinion Ian but I'll agree with Alan Shearer, Gary Neville and Gary Lineker.

That'll be the Gary Neville who thought it was "a little bit naughty" and whose gut instinct was that Costa meant it.

The same Gary Neville who said "only Costa will know if he meant it"

Chins up! :lol:

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 02 Feb 2015 10:39

No Fixed Abode
ayjaydee

The same Gary Neville who said "only Costa will know if he meant it"

Chins up! :lol:

Kes, Neville says those things (it was "a little bit naughty" and whose gut instinct was that Costa meant it) in the article you posted yourself and called "A Great Piece" you may want to read the whole text of links you share.

Incidentally, I agree with you, its a great piece and Neville gets it (mostly) spot on, I'm definitely not a Chelsea fan but I think Costa is brilliant for the game, love watching matches he is involved in.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 02 Feb 2015 10:47

No Fixed Abode
Zammo Anyone else enjoy CheLOLsea's negative tactics yesterday? Ten minutes to go Remy off, Cahill on :lol:

Clever tactics. City couldn't have played us at a better time and they still couldn't beat us. :lol:

No Nasri, No Toure, Aguero misfiring, and you still couldn't pull out the win.

:lol: indeed.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2015 11:22

YateleyRoyal
No Fixed Abode

120 minutes against Liverpool in the week. No Felipe Luis, no Fabregas, no Costa, a bench full of youth team players, playing against a side who broke financial fair play, and they still couldn't beat us.

Scraping the barrel with Aguero m8! :lol:

Whatevs

by Whatevs » 02 Feb 2015 12:40

YateleyRoyal
No Fixed Abode

No Fabregas or Costa tbf

EDIT: just read Kesmonds post. Actually thought it was RL so obvs didn't bother reading it

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 02 Feb 2015 13:22

Surprised at Chelsea on Saturday.

Wonder if Mou will still be able to moan about visiting teams "parking the bus" in future with a straight face.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 14 Feb 2015 19:36

PSG end todays match with 9 men after Cabaye, Marquinhos, Aurier & Lucas Moura were all taken off injured.

good news for Chelsea for this tuesday i suppose

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 21 Feb 2015 15:45

Chelsea denied a pretty clear cut penalty and the Burnley #30 has twice kneed Chelsea players in aerial challenges; very naughty on both Ivanovic and Zouma.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 21 Feb 2015 16:39

Magic off after retaliating against another shocking challenge by the Burnley #30; Ivanovic then gets booked for physically trying to stop the ref giving the red card!!

How Barnes (the Burnley player) didn't get a red for that challenge on Maitic beggars belief - high and late onto the standing leg of the Chelsea player; could easily have broken his leg. Yet not even a yellow card....

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 21 Feb 2015 16:49

Every team has decisions incorrectly awarded against them every game, its the nature of football in the 21st century with its fast pace and one full official trying to control it.

Poor ref decisions are what soccer saturday watching mong fans fall back on rather than accepting that their team have spent hundreds of millions of pounds and should be strolling past sh*t teams

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 21 Feb 2015 17:10

The handball in the first half was pretty clear tbh; the ref was in a great position to see it but didn't give it. The 2nd penalty shout was very soft; Costa went down like a sack of spuds on the basis of the Burnley player making contact with him........

As for the red card, the challenge by Barnes on Matic was a shocker; a real leg breaker which the ref obviously couldn't have seen otherwise he would have given a straight red for and failed to even book Barnes (who, as I mentioned, was guilty of a couple of pretty sneaky fouls in the 1st half). If the ref didn't see it, then Barnes will get a 3 match ban retrospectively; if he did see it, then the ref should explain why he didn't deem a high, late, over the ball, stud showing challenge worthy of a red card.

If you want to say that's the way it goes, then fine; as a neutral (and certainly no Chelsea fan) all I can say is that watching the game, they got nothing from the ref at all today and Mourinho's after match comments will be interesting!!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Feb 2015 17:13

Maybe harsh on the poor loves, but what a refreshing change!

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 21 Feb 2015 17:29

Let's see how they cope without Matic for 3 games.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 21 Feb 2015 17:43

Gtfi Burnley

9611 posts