We are paying Chalobah £35k a week.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: We are paying Chalobah £35k a week.

by Ian Royal » 04 Mar 2015 18:19

Agree with that, although I think there's alternative systems to having the Legs element in midfield, we just don't have the right balance of midfielders. I'm also not saying Chalobah's impressed me when I've seen him either. Because he hasn't, but sometimes players do appear to not do a lot and prove to be a crucial part of a team.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 04 Mar 2015 18:25

Ian Royal Agree with that, although I think there's alternative systems to having the Legs element in midfield, we just don't have the right balance of midfielders. I'm also not saying Chalobah's impressed me when I've seen him either. Because he hasn't, but sometimes players do appear to not do a lot and prove to be a crucial part of a team.

Lokks a quality young player that is losing confidence fast. Trouble is we haven't the luxury of time on our side.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 09 Mar 2015 09:40

i agree with Chalobah freeing up Williams. We have definitely seen a lot more of Williams in games than we did when he was playing in there with Norwood

thought Chalobah had his best game on Saturday, gave the back 4 good protection, however his main issue for me is, while he wins the ball in very good areas, he tends to give it way in the same area far too easily. He also doesn't seem to possess an out ball where we can counter attack from a pass. £35k a week is not far off the mark considering there is an 18 year old at Chelsea, who they are looking to loan out, who hasn't even made the first team squad on 22k a week