5395 posts
Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: TAKEOVER MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE CONFIMRED THIS WEEK OR NEXT

by Brogue » 01 Sep 2024 09:19

windermereROYAL
Sutekh
windermereROYAL
How would they know? more made up nonsense. twitter is full of it. he was there again today.

EDIT, I`ve just seen the tweet, why on earth would Couhig discuss anything like that about the deal in the hotel with a couple of total strangers?

+1234567890

I’m sure a lawyer/forensic accountant is going to talk about what is still a commercially sensitive deal with a load of teenage attention seekers in a hotel lobby.

Looking forward to this being the week that this thread finally gets moved to the hall of fame so we can eventually revisit to remember everything that went on from William Storey to the above twitter nobodies distributing can’t “cope-ium”..

PS - sure I saw Rob in the directors box before kick off having what looked to be a happy time and waving at various people.

He wasn`t in the directors box. or is that him 3rd row up, black jacket?

He was there just not in the directors box they were a bit further down.

https://x.com/alundb18/status/182998871 ... zleRCWjxvA

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 09:54

blythspartan
Sutekh
windermereROYAL
How would they know? more made up nonsense. twitter is full of it. he was there again today.

EDIT, I`ve just seen the tweet, why on earth would Couhig discuss anything like that about the deal in the hotel with a couple of total strangers?

+1234567890

I’m sure a lawyer/forensic accountant is going to talk about what is still a commercially sensitive deal with a load of teenage attention seekers in a hotel lobby.

Looking forward to this being the week that this thread finally gets moved to the hall of fame so we can eventually revisit to remember everything that went on from William Storey to the above twitter nobodies distributing can’t “cope-ium”..

PS - sure I saw Rob in the directors box before kick off having what looked to be a happy time and waving at various people.

Looking at the postings on x the guy posting seems quite genuine, but no idea if that’s the case. I can’t believe Couhig would discuss such sensitive matters in the stadium hotel. If the chap isn’t on the wind up it would paint a gloomy picture.

Does it look genuine? I couldn't fund any track record on this guy. None of his other posts were football released; they were all licking the arsehole of Suellla Braverman and GB News. Perhaps it was Karbota.

ILoveMoonPig

by ILoveMoonPig » 01 Sep 2024 12:26

Brogue
windermereROYAL
Sutekh
+1234567890

He wasn`t in the directors box. or is that him 3rd row up, black jacket?

He was there just not in the directors box they were a bit further down.

https://x.com/alundb18/status/182998871 ... zleRCWjxvA

I cut through the stadium car park last night, on my way from Reading Gate to green park station, about 18:00 and I'm pretty sure I saw him and a couple of others having photos taken outside the mega store.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 12:35

Two conflicting accounts from fans at the game. One fan from the lower west below the directors box, who got a picture with Couhig 2 weeks ago, said he met Jacobson in the same spot who expressed confidence in completing the deal without going into specifics.

Or hard man Stevie with his acquired blue tick and profile gushing over Elon Musk and GB news, who claims Couhig was in the hotel after the game divulging intimate details of the deal.

I'm not sure who to believe.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 01 Sep 2024 13:30

WestYorksRoyal Two conflicting accounts from fans at the game. One fan from the lower west below the directors box, who got a picture with Couhig 2 weeks ago, said he met Jacobson in the same spot who expressed confidence in completing the deal without going into specifics.

Or hard man Stevie with his acquired blue tick and profile gushing over Elon Musk and GB news, who claims Couhig was in the hotel after the game divulging intimate details of the deal.

Much as I dislike this Steve guy's bio (particularly the flag), he has 13.4k followers and sounds plausible in what he says and his replies this morning...nothing sensitive re the deal has been posted anyway.

If Rob and co were this accessible after the game, then what the hell were the local press doing??

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 13:55

Mid Sussex Royal
WestYorksRoyal Two conflicting accounts from fans at the game. One fan from the lower west below the directors box, who got a picture with Couhig 2 weeks ago, said he met Jacobson in the same spot who expressed confidence in completing the deal without going into specifics.

Much as I dislike this Steve guy's bio (particularly the flag), he has 13.4k followers and sounds plausible in what he says and his replies this morning...nothing sensitive re the deal has been posted anyway.

If Rob and co were this accessible after the game, then what the hell were the local press doing??

And what has he posted that suggests a credible track record about Reading FC? It's easy to attract followers if you add a few union jacks to your profile and post about conspiracies of Keir Starmer leading a giant pedophile ring in government. There is literally not a profile you could design to look less credible.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 01 Sep 2024 14:15

WestYorksRoyal
blythspartan
Sutekh
+1234567890

Looking at the postings on x the guy posting seems quite genuine, but no idea if that’s the case. I can’t believe Couhig would discuss such sensitive matters in the stadium hotel. If the chap isn’t on the wind up it would paint a gloomy picture.

Does it look genuine? I couldn't fund any track record on this guy. None of his other posts were football released; they were all licking the arsehole of Suellla Braverman and GB News. Perhaps it was Karbota.

To be fair Suella Braverman talks a lot of common sense on migration.

But yeah I don't buy that Couhig would update some boozed up fans at the hotel bar.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 01 Sep 2024 14:23

WestYorksRoyal
blythspartan
Sutekh
+1234567890

When I first saw the Tweet last night Johnny Hunt was mentioned (anyone know him? Is he on here?) but he took unbridged to the info being posted (is he involved with Star?) so references to him and his comments have been removed now I think. He never confirmed/denied the info posted

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 14:36

morganb
WestYorksRoyal
blythspartan

When I first saw the Tweet last night Johnny Hunt was mentioned (anyone know him? Is he on here?) but he took unbridged to the info being posted (is he involved with Star?) so references to him and his comments have been removed now I think. He never confirmed/denied the info posted

You mean the guy who has spent the past year doing good work getting fans to share about their mental health and create a support network is hanging out with a racist conspiracy theorist spewing out venom on Twitter (including retweeting Tommy Robinson)? I'm not saying it didn't happen as I wasn't there, but....

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 01 Sep 2024 14:54

Mid Sussex Royal

Ady was probably talking about horse racing, Tim was/is on holiday or been sent cover Paralympic rowing while the stand in commentator, Johnny Saunders?, just disappeared rather than trying to collar one of the owner types for some words. Good old BBC investigative journalism up to its usual standard. Bog alone knows where the Chronic guy was so assume they've all decided the recent club statement leaves them not needed in that area for a couple of weeks at least.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 01 Sep 2024 14:59

WestYorksRoyal
morganb
WestYorksRoyal Does it look genuine? I couldn't fund any track record on this guy. None of his other posts were football released; they were all licking the arsehole of Suellla Braverman and GB News. Perhaps it was Karbota.

You mean the guy who has spent the past year doing good work getting fans to share about their mental health and create a support network is hanging out with a racist conspiracy theorist spewing out venom on Twitter (including retweeting Tommy Robinson)? I'm not saying it didn't happen as I wasn't there, but....

It sounds like this chap wasn’t even involved in any discussions, but just repeating what he thought he’d overheard. I suspect Dai isn’t making the process easy, but that’s hardly breaking news.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 15:09

blythspartan
WestYorksRoyal
morganb

It sounds like this chap wasn’t even involved in any discussions, but just repeating what he thought he’d overheard. I suspect Dai isn’t making the process easy, but that’s hardly breaking news.

I can't remember who earlier said it but they hit the nail on the head. Dai doesn't care enough to deliberately be difficult and petty. We're way down his priorities list. But that probably leads to slow responses and difficulty.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 01 Sep 2024 15:46

From my experience of selling and buying companies that last statement would suggest we are weeks and possibly months away from completion.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2024 16:07

Mid Sussex Royal

Presumably their jobs rather than just drinking in the hotel bar

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2024 16:09

Royal_jimmy
WestYorksRoyal
blythspartan

But yeah I don't buy that Couhig would update some boozed up fans at the hotel bar.

Braverman, the moron's home sec.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 01 Sep 2024 16:52

paddy20 From my experience of selling and buying companies that last statement would suggest we are weeks and possibly months away from completion.

But they're already 6 - 8 weeks into the process. How long has it been "imminent" now?

My interpretation is they're explaining why it's still not done. The fact that Couhig is attending games and they thought it was possible to complete before the transfer deadline suggests we're already months into the process, and there is not much left to go.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 01 Sep 2024 16:59

We'll all go into denial when it's confimred.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Sep 2024 17:08

paddy20 From my experience of selling and buying companies that last statement would suggest we are weeks and possibly months away from completion.

Quoted for posterity.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2024 17:19

We've had a statement that the FL have approved the new owners to takeover. There's no way that happens without the deal being in the final stages. We all know that Dai is almost completely awol and not interested. It's clearly just a matter of the final sign off.

It'll come. All this panic and conspiracy nonsense isn't helping anyone or anything.

Sod statements, sod rumours. So the lot. Just get on with supporting the club and breathe a sigh of relief when it inevitably finally happens. The only real urgent deadline is gone.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 01 Sep 2024 17:27

Royal_jimmy
WestYorksRoyal
blythspartan

Cruella talks utter shite on migration.....

5395 posts