WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Weekend Football

by WestYorksRoyal » 15 Sep 2024 16:30

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 15 Sep 2024 16:30

Weird seeing Sterling in an Arsenal shirt. Good solid performance, get the feeling Spurs are slowly turning on Angeball.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 15 Sep 2024 17:25

As i stated during last season and also this seasons prediction thread, 'Ange' was nothing more than an extended purple patch when he first came in.

Will very much be found out this season

BRO_BOT
Hob Nob Regular

by BRO_BOT » 16 Sep 2024 00:22

Winston Biscuit As i stated during last season and also this seasons prediction thread, 'Ange' was nothing more than an extended purple patch when he first came in.

Same as Arne Slot

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 16 Sep 2024 04:15

Winston Biscuit As i stated during last season and also this seasons prediction thread, 'Ange' was nothing more than an extended purple patch when he first came in.

I got some very nasty DMs from Genome when I pointed out his unbelievable start last season was literally no better than Conte's.

Harrison Delbridge

by Harrison Delbridge » 16 Sep 2024 06:30

Pepe the Horseman

I got some very nasty DMs from Genome when I pointed out his unbelievable start last season was literally no better than Conte's.

Typical Genome :roll:

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 16 Sep 2024 08:08

Pepe the Horseman his unbelievable start last season was literally no better than Conte's.

towards the end of April, Spurs had won just 10 league games in half a year. Staggering stuff.

in fact, if people will allow me to, I could run that number again but do it in a way I really dislike where you run a stat across from one season to the next just because the summer break makes it seem worse

Just 9 league wins in 2024 so far :lol:

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 16 Sep 2024 08:25

I hope this PL season doesn't turn into a procession. But here's the rub - City just don't lose at home to Forest. They don't do those sort of results. Or moreover, if they do, it's on the back of a ten game winning run, or they win the next 15.

Still, hearing into City's 130 (apparently, not 115) charges starts today, so popcorn.gif.

And Erling Haaland becomes the first player to score nine goals in his first four games of a PL season. Rooney held the previous record of eight.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 16 Sep 2024 08:37

Sanguine I hope this PL season doesn't turn into a procession. But here's the rub - City just don't lose at home to Forest. They don't do those sort of results. Or moreover, if they do, it's on the back of a ten game winning run, or they win the next 15.

Still, hearing into City's 130 (apparently, not 115) charges starts today, so popcorn.gif.

And Erling Haaland becomes the first player to score nine goals in his first four games of a PL season. Rooney held the previous record of eight.

We all know the title this year will be Citeh v the Arse (I actually think the Arse will get it right this time round :? ). Liverpool won't win it as they, as you say, always have far too many "stupid" results over a season (not too mention the lack of serious team investment year after year).

6189 posts