MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (a)

133 posts
WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bolton Wanderers (a)

by WestYorksRoyal » 21 Sep 2024 15:49

Dorsett really injured or taken off for his own good? We look much better but have given ourselves too much to do.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 15:49

Do none of them have a brain.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 15:49

WestYorksRoyal Dorsett really injured or taken off for his own good? We look much better but have given ourselves too much to do.

Really injured.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 21 Sep 2024 15:50

Never oxf*rd mind

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 21 Sep 2024 15:50

Well that positivity lasted....4-1

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 15:51

What is Jem on? Two nailed on penalties pulling forwards down like total morons.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Sep 2024 15:51

In 45 minutes Bolton have tripled the number of goals they've scored this season :lol:

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Sep 2024 15:52

Huddersfield 0-2 Northampton

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 21 Sep 2024 15:53

How the hell do we turn this around? I don't mean today's game, that's gone. I mean the spiral we've once again fallen into.

I'm so tired of this shit every year. I was for the first time on a decade excited for the new season, but the people at the top have managed to fcuk it all up, as they always do.
Last edited by WestYorksRoyal on 21 Sep 2024 15:56, edited 2 times in total.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 21 Sep 2024 15:54

Sutekh Now officially an embarrassment. Managed to ship FIVE there in April, I think they're going to try and beat it.

Potential POTD

JR

by JR » 21 Sep 2024 15:56

An abandonment next Saturday in front of the TV cameras seems inevitable.

Players, demoralised and given up after swinging from the great high of early season optimism to the disaster of the last week. Fans already accepting league 2 or worse as most likely outcome.

The youth of the fan base will find it too hard to resist and to be honest if it’s going to happen the first home game after the collapse is the most impactful.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 21 Sep 2024 15:57

WestYorksRoyal How the hell do we turn this around? I don't mean today's game, that's gone. I mean the spiral we've once again fallen into.

I'm so tired of this shit every year. I was for the first time on a decade excited for the new season, but the people at the top have managed to fcuk it all up once again.

Agree about the spiral. It was like the International Break killed the momentum we built up. Not sure if the sale is Azeez affected us too? And Pereira injury too
Last edited by morganb on 21 Sep 2024 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 15:58

WestYorksRoyal How the hell do we turn this around? I don't mean today's game, that's gone. I mean the spiral we've once again fallen into.

Play actual fullbacks, preferably two, at full back.

Have a strategy for Smith that isn’t just getting beaten to everything by two big centrebacks.

Tell Bindon and Mbengue to have a little think before they bundle people over in the box.

Realise that playing Wing as DM and Elliott and Knibbs as two AMs is proper powderpuff.

Teach Ehibhatiomhan to not try to take on 3/4 players at once and play a proper layoff pass.

Royal Monkey

by Royal Monkey » 21 Sep 2024 15:59

I literally sent my lad a text before game started and said with Bolton not even scoring a goal in 3 home league games just watch em score 4 when Charity FC roll into town and they’ve done in the first half !!

Can’t take anymore club is a joke, fold it now !
Hope Dai dies a painful death !

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 16:00

JR An abandonment next Saturday in front of the TV cameras seems inevitable.

Players, demoralised and given up after swinging from the great high of early season optimism to the disaster of the last week. Fans already accepting league 2 or worse as most likely outcome.

The youth of the fan base will find it too hard to resist and to be honest if it’s going to happen the first home game after the collapse is the most impactful.

There might be an invasion (there shouldn’t be) but there won't be enough support to get the match abandoned, because the players and manager are against it and we lose points.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2024 16:00

morganb

I'm so tired of this shit every year. I was for the first time on a decade excited for the new season, but the people at the top have managed to fcuk it all up once again.

Agree about the spiral. It was like the International Break killed the momentum we built up. Not sure if the sale is Azeez affected us too?

Yeah - Dai has fcuked us properly. The team aren't resilient enough to tough it out. Our only hope is the Chinese Communist Party seize DY's assets and sell the club to someone. And that happens quick.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 21 Sep 2024 16:01

Snowflake Royal

Have a strategy for Smith that isn’t just getting beaten to everything by two big centrebacks.

Tell Bindon and Mbengue to have a little think before they bundle people over in the box.

Realise that playing Wing as DM and Elliott and Knibbs as two AMs is proper powderpuff.

Teach Ehibhatiomhan to not try to take on 3/4 players at once and play a proper layoff pass.

We don't have 2 fit actual full backs.

Of course things can improve tactically, but these players put in the performances against Birmingham, Wigan and Charlton. Even Wrexham wasn't as bad as the score suggested.

I think the squad have finally be broken by the shit our owner throws at them, and tactics don't fix that.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2024 16:02

Snowflake Royal

Been saying this for months. Selles is naive and stubborn. A dreadful combination.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 21 Sep 2024 16:03

Snowflake Royal

I'm finding it hard to not throw Selles under a bus here. He seems beyond criticism in many people's eyes. Stoke and any other club looking at this with him as potential manager will be thinking "hmmmm nah not for us"

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2024 16:05

WestYorksRoyal
Snowflake Royal

We don't have 2 fit actual full backs.

Of course things can improve tactically, but these players put in the performances against Birmingham, Wigan and Charlton. Even Wrexham wasn't as bad as the score suggested.

I think the squad have finally be broken by the shit our owner throws at them, and tactics don't fix that.

Abrefa and Garcia.

133 posts