Lita in trouble in Brizzle?

341 posts
pieface

by pieface » 29 Aug 2006 22:38

yer i think lita has got so much potentiol though but i wish every player could be like shane long with the fans but if this is true it wouldnt be the first reports of him fighting

Mrs Butler
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mrs Butler » 29 Aug 2006 22:43

Jackson Corner Does he have one of those Hummer things that Beckham drives? If so I'm sure I saw him pelting along the A329 last week doing about 120 mph.

I saw him 2 weeks ago driving his 'beast' up under the bridge going off towards the Oracle.. completely under-cutting people.. dodgy driving.. everyone had to slam on there brakes..

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 29 Aug 2006 22:50

Mrs Butler
Jackson Corner Does he have one of those Hummer things that Beckham drives? If so I'm sure I saw him pelting along the A329 last week doing about 120 mph.

I saw him 2 weeks ago driving his 'beast' up under the bridge going off towards the Oracle.. completely under-cutting people.. dodgy driving.. everyone had to slam on there brakes..

I think that's actually obligatory at that roundabout.

Mrs Butler
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mrs Butler » 29 Aug 2006 22:56

wasnt a roundabout..

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 29 Aug 2006 23:03

FiNeRaIn Lita seems to be a bit of a prick to be honest, never heard a good word said about him. Seems an arrogant c u n t to fans, lazy on the pitch and getting in crap most of the time off it in nightclubs.

That's a pity as he speaks very highly of you.

JS28ZoD

by JS28ZoD » 29 Aug 2006 23:41

Does it really matter? As long as he is liked and respected on the training ground and giving a 100% at the club, how he conducts himself during his own time should really be a redundant matter.

For what it's worth I met him in Bar Risa a few months ago and he was a bit of a twat then so we took the piss out of him, like you would do to any other twat. It doesn't mean that I won't cheer his name, as long as he's in a Reading shirt, he'll have my support (and should have all yours too).

paul_3gs

by paul_3gs » 29 Aug 2006 23:43

Platypuss
FiNeRaIn How many times have we met?

How many times have you met Lita?

leroy has come into my shop 3 or 4 times and he is so arrogant he thinks that just because he is a footballer he thinks people will drop everything to help him! he is such a nob especially as he was bragging to his mates that he has HAD one of the girls who works in the shop opposite my shop which annoyed me a bit as she is a friend! :evil:

that muppet has absolutely no manners!!!!!!!!!!

however, if he scores 15 goals for us this season my opinion of him may go up a little bit :)

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 30 Aug 2006 01:19

FiNeRaIn Lita seems to be a bit of a prick to be honest, never heard a good word said about him. Seems an arrogant c u n t to fans, lazy on the pitch and getting in crap most of the time off it in nightclubs.

I thought I was wrong in thinking he reckons he's a superstar and shouldn't think bad of him...

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 30 Aug 2006 02:29

Met him a few times in clubs, he's gladly had a photo taken with me and signed a few autographs, always surrounded by many a woman and does have a slight arrogance, but still top banana's.

Kingsley's Kousin

by Kingsley's Kousin » 30 Aug 2006 08:27

Spoken to him, got autographs from him, waved to him in his car - he's always been polite and a model professional to me. Ah well, I do have tits I suppose.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 30 Aug 2006 08:43

JS28ZoD Does it really matter? As long as he is liked and respected on the training ground and giving a 100% at the club, how he conducts himself during his own time should really be a redundant matter.

For what it's worth I met him in Bar Risa a few months ago and he was a bit of a twat then so we took the piss out of him, like you would do to any other twat. It doesn't mean that I won't cheer his name, as long as he's in a Reading shirt, he'll have my support (and should have all yours too).

Yes it does matter, he is a proffesional footballer, he should know how to stay out of trouble off the pitch and if he doesn't (which I think is the case) then he needs to learn, and fast. What happens if he gets in a fight in Bristol and ends up getting hospitalised? Then it will matter won't it.

Im suprised that there isn't a personalty clash with Lita and Coppell though becuase Lita does think that he is 'it' and probably does need to be put in his place.

Muzzy

by Muzzy » 30 Aug 2006 09:33

Don't normally post but thought I would add something about our Leroy.

Whenever he scores he always runs to the cameras.

If anyone recorded the Middlesbrough game watch him when he celebrates. Runs towards the East stand, does a U'y (spelling?! :? ) runs towards the west stand, constantly looking towards the cameras and when in prime position has a little jump.

Remember the same a few times last season.

BTW, I have nothing against him whatsoever. Agree he is arrogant but as long as he scores 15 this season I don't care!

Blue and White Toucan

by Blue and White Toucan » 30 Aug 2006 09:40

Arrogance for a footballer is not neccessary a bad thing - Cantona, Beckham, etc !!

What is can be a bad thing is how you conduct yourself off the pitch as you are in the public eye.

Leroy, if the rumours are true, needs to keep the arrogance on the pitch and channelled into your football.

Hopefully Mr Coppell can do a 'Fergie' on Leroy and make sure he does.

MattRFC

by MattRFC » 30 Aug 2006 09:41

I've met leroy several times when i've been out in Camberley, i've seen him in Envy and Pantiles(both nightclubs), everytime i've seen him i've spoken to him. yea hes slightly arrogant but wouldn't you be if you had been playin in league 1 two seasons ago then all of a sudden ur in the prem gettin paid about 20k a week! He always seems to have time to have a chat, i've personally got nothing bad to say about the lad when i've seen him out and about, altho he can be lazy on the pitch! too much champers maybe?? End of the day he is still only 21 u can't expect him to stay in everynight!

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 30 Aug 2006 11:06

MattRFC I've met leroy several times when i've been out in Camberley, i've seen him in Envy and Pantiles(both nightclubs), everytime i've seen him i've spoken to him. yea hes slightly arrogant but wouldn't you be if you had been playin in league 1 two seasons ago then all of a sudden ur in the prem gettin paid about 20k a week! He always seems to have time to have a chat, i've personally got nothing bad to say about the lad when i've seen him out and about, altho he can be lazy on the pitch! too much champers maybe?? End of the day he is still only 21 u can't expect him to stay in everynight!

I don't think so. Have you not been following the Sidwell saga?

MattRFC

by MattRFC » 30 Aug 2006 11:13

At end of the day he's still getting paid a hell of a lot for a 21 yr old! he probably earns more in one week than i do in a year!

mydak

by mydak » 30 Aug 2006 11:25

MattRFC I've met leroy several times when i've been out in Camberley, i've seen him in Envy and Pantiles(both nightclubs), everytime i've seen him i've spoken to him. yea hes slightly arrogant but wouldn't you be if you had been playin in league 1 two seasons ago then all of a sudden ur in the prem gettin paid about 20k a week! He always seems to have time to have a chat, i've personally got nothing bad to say about the lad when i've seen him out and about, altho he can be lazy on the pitch! too much champers maybe?? End of the day he is still only 21 u can't expect him to stay in everynight!

can he dance???

because i go out in southampton every so often with ricardo fuller, and whilst he is an excellent bloke for a night out, because he will get you in every where.. he can;t dance for shit

wehateoxford

by wehateoxford » 30 Aug 2006 11:26

you want your strikers to be lary and aggressive though

Cantona, Henry, Wright

wilksy

Re: Lita in trouble in Brizzle?

by wilksy » 30 Aug 2006 11:30

ferret
Platypuss Rumour that Leroy will be in for questioning by the OB regarding an incident in a night club at the weekend. Will be featured on local TV news apparently.

All according to City messageboard.

There was nothing about it on the local news today and yes my local news is the Brizzle news before you ask.

I smell Bullshit.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayN ... eId=144965

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 30 Aug 2006 11:31

wehateoxford you want your strikers to be lary and aggressive though

Cantona, Henry, Wright

Henry, lary and aggressive? Don't make me laugh.

341 posts