If we sacked Coppell in January would we be going up....

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: If we sacked Coppell in January would we be going up....

by CMRoyal » 11 May 2009 10:36

Royal Lady LOL @ no one being able to come up with ANY suitable replacement for Coppell all season.

No surprise there. If you're crazy enough to want him to go, having the wit to come up with a convincing alternative is likely to be beyond you.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 11 May 2009 10:42

The MVP Automatically?

I think so.

We should have sacked Coppell. He's been shit this season.

Ifs and buts, but had a new manager come in at the start of the season and started rebuilding, then this wouldn't of been a season wasted.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 11 May 2009 10:47

yawn-just formulate a cover all post, and then post that each time

will save you valuable time and effort

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 11 May 2009 11:06

CMRoyal
Royal Lady LOL @ no one being able to come up with ANY suitable replacement for Coppell all season.

No surprise there. If you're crazy enough to want him to go, having the wit to come up with a convincing alternative is likely to be beyond you.

Thank you, Mrs Coppell, but we're really not short of brown nosing fans who are more than willing to post such cringeworthy sh*te about your husband.........................too many to fit in one parking bay that's for sure.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 11 May 2009 11:13

Woodcote Royal
CMRoyal

Thank you, Mrs Coppell, but we're really not short of brown nosing fans who are more than willing to post such cringeworthy sh*te about your husband.........................too many to fit in one parking bay that's for sure.

I'm not shy of criticising SC when I feel it's warranted, and I'd be firmly in the "time to freshen things up" camp if I could come up with a name that I felt we could entice here who would take things forward.

Care to rise to the challenge and tell us who should replace Coppell, and what they would bring to the club? If you could restrict yourself to viable candidates it would be appreciated.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 11 May 2009 11:21

An interesting question that I'm sure someone could answer... (prob Snowball)

How many teams that have been relegated and then changed their manager either during the summer or the following season have got promoted/made the playoffs?

Very near...far away

by Very near...far away » 11 May 2009 11:28

"If we had sacked Coppell in January..." would be better grammatically. Honestly they jus' don' teach the kids these days.

As for the thread - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht. Here's 50p, now go and get some Haribo.

I'm feeling peckish.