Ditto.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: GLOLasgow Rangers

by Alan Partridge » 28 May 2009 13:51

Harry Carry TROFLEDDER CELOLTIC

he's had a good season. The only club to rival Newcastle in the utter joke category QPR
CeLOLtic, nay trophies
Hamtpn 2nd pLOLayoff LOLost.

C-YA

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 28 May 2009 14:09

FiNeRaIn Its good I don't value your opinion or I would be wound up right now :)
You are a typical blinkered irish celtic fan. Confusing random loyalist murder groups with rangers fans because they are from the same religion. If you went on the rangers messageboard you would see nothing but condemnation for the death of the man. Absolute disgust that these thugs may be affiliated to rangers in any way.
Its a similar scenario regarding the death of the policeman and the two soldiers murdered by republicans, yet you fail to mention that in this thread earlier on, when the likelihood they are celtic fans is equally as possible.

Hearts went to parkhead on saturday and sung " your seasons over, why don't you go home", on the celtic message forum there is a huge outcry from celtic fans believing they sung " the famine is over", instead. In the words of one hearts fan, " same old celtic, same old lies, you never heard that song, you just heard what you wanted to hear".
90 minutes later the celtic fans outside parkhead are chanting " dirty orange bastards" and " go home you huns". Apparently everyone not affiliated to the roman catholic church is an orange bastard in the eyes of these sectarian celtic fans. Celtic playing the victims when celtic are the perpetrators( see below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPuw8vNK-g

Same old celtic, same old lack of dignity in defeat and same old hypocritical fans. Horrible club who hounded out a manager who had won 3/4 titles amongst a number of cups in 4 years. To put the icing on the cake, celtic are trying to point all the attention towards some unfortunate family in northern ireland whose father was killed by random sick loyalists. This is obviously walter smiths fault and rangers should rightfully offer the title to celtic instead. Grow up you silly man.
Being pro-british or pro-irish is completely different from being murdering scum who go around targeting middle aged family men for a beating. I think most people on HNA would accept that. RIP to the poor man that died and I hope the pain of the guys family is as minimal as it could be, truly horriffic case of events and the evil thugs that did it can rot in jail for eternity IMO. Im also sorry for the next few years celtic will try and use that family as some sort of weapon or pawn against rangers football club and their fans. Sad fact of life.

surprisingly well-reasoned and fair-minded post :shock: :shock:

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 28 May 2009 14:55

FiNeRaIn Its good I don't value your opinion or I would be wound up right now :)
You are a typical blinkered irish celtic fan. Confusing random loyalist murder groups with rangers fans because they are from the same religion. If you went on the rangers messageboard you would see nothing but condemnation for the death of the man. Absolute disgust that these thugs may be affiliated to rangers in any way.
Its a similar scenario regarding the death of the policeman and the two soldiers murdered by republicans, yet you fail to mention that in this thread earlier on, when the likelihood they are celtic fans is equally as possible.

Hearts went to parkhead on saturday and sung " your seasons over, why don't you go home", on the celtic message forum there is a huge outcry from celtic fans believing they sung " the famine is over", instead. In the words of one hearts fan, " same old celtic, same old lies, you never heard that song, you just heard what you wanted to hear".
90 minutes later the celtic fans outside parkhead are chanting " dirty orange bastards" and " go home you huns". Apparently everyone not affiliated to the roman catholic church is an orange bastard in the eyes of these sectarian celtic fans. Celtic playing the victims when celtic are the perpetrators( see below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPuw8vNK-g

Same old celtic, same old lack of dignity in defeat and same old hypocritical fans. Horrible club who hounded out a manager who had won 3/4 titles amongst a number of cups in 4 years. To put the icing on the cake, celtic are trying to point all the attention towards some unfortunate family in northern ireland whose father was killed by random sick loyalists. This is obviously walter smiths fault and rangers should rightfully offer the title to celtic instead. Grow up you silly man.
Being pro-british or pro-irish is completely different from being murdering scum who go around targeting middle aged family men for a beating. I think most people on HNA would accept that. RIP to the poor man that died and I hope the pain of the guys family is as minimal as it could be, truly horriffic case of events and the evil thugs that did it can rot in jail for eternity IMO. Im also sorry for the next few years celtic will try and use that family as some sort of weapon or pawn against rangers football club and their fans. Sad fact of life.

Great post FR, a little perspective on a sad state of affairs.

Gloria Gooner
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gloria Gooner » 28 May 2009 15:41

Really good post FR.

Harry Carry

by Harry Carry » 28 May 2009 15:49

CeLOLtic and LOLiverpooLOL

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 28 May 2009 16:20

Gloria Gooner Really good post FR.

parts of it are complete bollox but coming from him anyway it's better than i expected

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 28 May 2009 16:21

Gus the teenage cow

I JUST GOT OWNED

:|

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 28 May 2009 16:29

soggy biscuit
Gus the teenage cow

I JUST GOT OWNED

the very notion of owning someone or being owned on a message-board is the realm of men with small penises, not bothered either way mate

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 28 May 2009 16:33

soggy biscuit
Gus the teenage cow

I JUST GOT OWNED

'greed

a simple 'not reading all that shit' would have shirley won gus the argument :|

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 28 May 2009 16:39

Gus the teenage cow the very notion of owning someone or being owned on a message-board is the realm of men with small penises, not bothered either way mate

:lol:

The previous 1 1/2 lines suggests you are actually quite bothered

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 28 May 2009 21:37

Gus the teenage cow the very notion of owning someone or being owned on a message-board is the realm of men with small penises, but you are totally and utterly right. I shall slink away and cry myself to sleep under my "32 counties" duvet set.

Gloria Gooner
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gloria Gooner » 01 Jun 2009 14:55

That'll be the DoubLOL.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 01 Jun 2009 19:34

Rangers fans who travelled on a bus to watch the Ibrox side's league-winning match with Dundee United have fallen ill with swine flu, it has emerged.

The Scottish Government said 13 fans who travelled on the bus were among 23 new confirmed cases across Scotland - bringing the new total to 42.

Of the 13 fans on the bus, 11 were from the Dunoon area, which now accounts for 18 of the 23 new confirmed cases.

The other two fans are from the Glasgow and Ayrshire and Arran areas.

The 11 fans from Dunoon are believed to have passed on the virus to seven other people - six of them family contacts, with one other work-related.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 01 Jun 2009 19:57

Probably contracted it at the Piggery.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 01 Jun 2009 20:44

while 60 000 at celtic park the other week were sick as pigs

256 posts