Plastic Royals' Match Thread - Birmingham (H)

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

Re: Plastic Royals' Match Thread - Birmingham (H)

by Kitsondinho » 03 May 2009 15:29

Nevermind.....lets just worry about Burnley.....we need to beat them away....coz we ain't gonna win at home. :twisted:

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 03 May 2009 15:30

I am not sure where we go from here as of team selection ?? Marek looked good but he has so often when coming off the bench, not convincing when he starts though ? Bikey looked so comfortable when he was on the ball today very silky, I'll be shot for this one, but there is always the option to throw him in the middle as the defensive midfielder, just an option, but again today we were mainly creativeless from midfield. The front 2 of Kitson ands Long ran a lot but had no service and I dont think they would have scored if they had played till m idnight. Doyle looks a million miles from where he was 5 months ago. The chips are down now so the next team selection will be interesting

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 03 May 2009 15:40

howser I am not sure where we go from here as of team selection ?? Marek looked good but he has so often when coming off the bench, not convincing when he starts though ? Bikey looked so comfortable when he was on the ball today very silky, I'll be shot for this one, but there is always the option to throw him in the middle as the defensive midfielder, just an option, but again today we were mainly creativeless from midfield. The front 2 of Kitson ands Long ran a lot but had no service and I dont think they would have scored if they had played till m idnight. Doyle looks a million miles from where he was 5 months ago. The chips are down now so the next team selection will be interesting

Not a bad shout, Howser. I think that Bikey would fit in well as defensive midfield.

Not sure about the lack of creativeness in midfield, though. Today I felt more proud of the way we played and, given a few breaks (Traiore sent off?) and a decent refereeing performance, we could have had more from this game.

Hey ho! Let's look forward to playing Burnley.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 22 Apr 2012 11:45

If you think Saturday doesn't matter, read this thread or watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXeUe7Bz ... re=related

Lets see how they like going into the playoffs after a home defeat, lets make it a heavy one, URZZZZZ!

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 22 Apr 2012 11:53

Yep. That was a very painful day. We need to get them back for that. Hope we go out and play with passion and pride and beat them.

URRRRZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 22 Apr 2012 12:34

Archie's penalty Yep. That was a very painful day. We need to get them back for that. Hope we go out and play with passion and pride and beat them.

URRRRZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ this :D