Jason Roberts...Do you sometimes find him annoying?!

1019 posts
Para Handy

Re: Jason Roberts

by Para Handy » 11 Mar 2013 21:00

Christ I wish you'd STFU. Haven't you spent most of the season slagging the team off? Now you're crying crocodile tears over Brian. I'm sure people like you keep posting how "shit" we are really helped his position.

Over 40,000 posts, is there nothing upon which that you don't have an opinion you feel you need to share?

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 11 Mar 2013 21:02

Would Roberts make a good caretaker manager?

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 11 Mar 2013 21:04

Handsome Man Would Roberts make a good caretaker manager?

No.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Mar 2013 21:05

Royal Lady
yappy Proof (it was ever needed) that the Roberts and McDermott 'spat' was nothing but mere fiction:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11673/8557748/Jason-Roberts-was-left-sad-at-the-sacking-at-Reading-boss-Brian-McDermott

LOL - defo a spat between them. You don't say you were "sad" at a sacking of a manager that you rated and got on well with. You'd be "gutted", "devastated" etc - Roberts loves a bit of the media, anything to get his bloody face/voice seen/heard.

Actually his voice was pretty shaky and he sounded genuinely upset.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 11 Mar 2013 21:05

Para Handy Christ I wish you'd STFU. Haven't you spent most of the season slagging the team off? Now you're crying crocodile tears over Brian. I'm sure people like you keep posting how "shit" we are really helped his position.

Over 40,000 posts, is there nothing upon which that you don't have an opinion you feel you need to share?

Oooh dear - bit tired and emotional tonight?

We have been playing shit but I've never been demanding Brian should go - early on I said he needed more help with coaching and I've always believed he didn't have the money available in any great quantities. I'm allowed to say what I like - put me on iggy if you don't like it. M8.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 11 Mar 2013 21:07

Lady, Gentleman, this is getting us nowhere

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 11 Mar 2013 21:07

He started it. :P

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 11 Mar 2013 21:10

Para Handy Christ I wish you'd STFU. Haven't you spent most of the season slagging the team off? Now you're crying crocodile tears over Brian. I'm sure people like you keep posting how "shit" we are really helped his position.

Chillax g8 m8..We all know you are the most cutting poster on here with your wit and superior intelligent, however every post you make on here is a pathetic rant trying to put someone down. Starting to get a little pathetic and boring now sunshine.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 11 Mar 2013 21:44

Big Ern Chillax g8 m8..We all know you are the most cutting poster on here with your wit and superior intelligent, however every post you make on here is a pathetic rant trying to put someone down. Starting to get a little pathetic and boring now sunshine.

Ern, your posts would have more thrust, so to speak, if you could at least attempt to spell. Repetition is also bad. Nice use of sunshine tho. Makes it sound like you're my Dad. Not that I'm aware my Dad ever spent time on a football forum bragging about how many prostitutes he'd shagged. Yeah, go for that joke that's festering in what constitutes a mind for you.

Anyway no surprise to see you popping up really is it? Faceyb m8's and all that. Got to stick up for them.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 11 Mar 2013 21:49

Para Handy
Big Ern Chillax g8 m8..We all know you are the most cutting poster on here with your wit and superior intelligent, however every post you make on here is a pathetic rant trying to put someone down. Starting to get a little pathetic and boring now sunshine.

Ern, your posts would have more thrust, so to speak, if you could at least attempt to spell. Repetition is also bad. Nice use of sunshine tho. Makes it sound like you're my Dad. Not that I'm aware my Dad ever spent time on a football forum bragging about how many prostitutes he'd shagged. Yeah, go for that joke that's festering in what constitutes a mind for you.

Anyway no surprise to see you popping up really is it? Faceyb m8's and all that. Got to stick up for them.

You silly little boy. Tongue in cheek mean anything to you? Now run along before I tell your mother.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 11 Mar 2013 21:57

Royal Lady

Oooh dear - bit tired and emotional tonight?

We have been playing shit but I've never been demanding Brian should go - early on I said he needed more help with coaching and I've always believed he didn't have the money available in any great quantities. I'm allowed to say what I like - put me on iggy if you don't like it. M8.

Where have I said you're not allowed to say what you like? I'm just saying I find it almost unremittingly tiresome. I'd put you on ignore but that won't help with the TV and Radio stuff will it?

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 11 Mar 2013 21:59

Big Ern
Para Handy You silly little boy. Tongue in cheek mean anything to you? Now run along before I tell your mother.

Yes, Ern, I understand tongue in cheek. Exactly which part of your message do you think meets that criteria. You're a massive fukkin twat and you don't even really know it.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 11 Mar 2013 22:13

Para Handy
Big Ern
Para Handy You silly little boy. Tongue in cheek mean anything to you? Now run along before I tell your mother.

Yes, Ern, I understand tongue in cheek. Exactly which part of your message do you think meets that criteria. You're a massive fukkin twat and you don't even really know it.

LOL :lol: :lol:

" Massive fukking twat"...Surely you can do better than that. Even though English is my second language, even I can see how pathetic you look having to resort to foul obsensities....quite sad really and as much as you would protest, makes you look a little bit sad really.

Maybe posting things other than vile insults may get you the fame and admiration you desperately crave as your bile filled comments are starting to make you look like a bit of a tool now.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 12 Mar 2013 08:40

southbank1871
Friday's Legacy
Spud Gun Not at all gutted about this. A McD says, "We move on"

He would still be useful next season in the Championship, so I disagree wholeheartedly. He is worth one more year, especially when you consider Pogrebnyak will be itching to get away this summer, and Noel Hunt is also out of contract, and thus far hasn't been offered a new deal. Our summer strike-force before any new signings could well be Adam Le Fondre (and there is bound to be interest from Premier League clubs) and Dominic Samuel.

If we do go down, there is a lot of work to be done on this squad, and that will take considerable investment if we want to replace with like-for-like quality at the very least. Will we get it, or more importantly, will Brian McDermott waste it.

What about Blackman?

Will be loaned out next season by the new manager.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 12 Mar 2013 10:00

Para Handy
Big Ern

Why is Para Handy always angry?

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 12 Mar 2013 10:02

I hate Jason Roberts

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 29 Mar 2013 17:15

Whats the chances of him staying?

Still a very good forward and would bag some goals in the championship if we go down

I wonder if adkins will try and keep hold of him or tempt him to play on if hes thinking of retirement

Any nobs have any opinions

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 29 Mar 2013 17:18

I would love him to stay

he still has alot to offer us

RockheadRumple

by RockheadRumple » 29 Mar 2013 17:48

Absolutely destroyed the Championship for 4 months and thinking of what he could do in a whole season is exciting. Hopefully the injury isn't too damaging.

If we manage to stay up, though, that'll be enough from him.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 29 Mar 2013 17:53

Truth time for all the conspiracy theorists? If Roberts is actually fit but refused to play for BMcD then we may reasonably expect to see him play now.

(Or maybe there is no conspiracy at all and he is genuinely injured) :oops:
Last edited by West Stand Man on 29 Mar 2013 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

1019 posts