Scousers in the home end

214 posts
Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

Scousers in the home end

by Jerry St Clair » 07 Apr 2007 18:34

Bloddy loads of them today. There was one behind me in Y23, and various others seemed to be be getting chucked out at varying intervals.

Presumably RFC will have noted the seats they were in and will be making sure no further tickets will be sold to those member card holders?

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 07 Apr 2007 18:37

I'm usually fairly vocal at football but the bloke I sit next to held me back when the scouse slag in front celebrated their second goal. She'd kept quiet until then. I was not happy.

doylefan

by doylefan » 07 Apr 2007 18:50

there were some in the north stand too - they got kicked out and too right as well

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 07 Apr 2007 18:52

doylefan there were some in the north stand too - they got kicked out and too right as well

Actually knowing Reading stewards, just relocated the coonts.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 07 Apr 2007 19:01

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo
doylefan there were some in the north stand too - they got kicked out and too right as well

Actually knowing Reading stewards, just relocated the coonts.

Idiot!

The stewards did their job today, by the sounds of it. Credit where it's due!

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 07 Apr 2007 19:08

The bitch in front of me didn't.

Forty

by Forty » 07 Apr 2007 19:15

It's not enough incenive to chuck them out. The people that bought the seats should have all their Loyalty Points removed.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 07 Apr 2007 19:22

Scum of the earth, especially when they have the audacity to wear their colours or cheer when they score.

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I can only be honest: I'm not exactly overcome with pity when our boys beat the f*ck out of these guys, as happened not too long ago.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 07 Apr 2007 19:23

2 world wars, 1 world cup Scum of the earth, especially when they have the audacity to wear their colours or cheer when they score.

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I can only be honest: I'm not exactly overcome with pity when our boys beat the f*ck out of these guys, as happened not too long ago.

If they come in our ends, they can expect whatever they get when they give themselves a presence - thats the way football is.

It shouldn't happen, but it does.

RobRoyale

by RobRoyale » 07 Apr 2007 19:30

My girlfriend couldn't make it to the game today as something came up at the last minute so my liverpool supporter mate came along in her place. Ok so we sit in the south stand away from the nutters of the east stand but if he was stupid enough to cheer their goals and wear his colours I'd expect it to pi$$ people off.

As it is, he was very well behaved. Just as I was in the Kop for the cup game!

Noone was any the wiser and we both enjoyed our football.

It's just about having some common sense!!!!!!!

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 07 Apr 2007 19:36

Forty It's not enough incenive to chuck them out. The people that bought the seats should have all their Loyalty Points removed.

I think you will find that rather more severe action will be taken...

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 07 Apr 2007 19:51

I would never be able to sit in the opposition end. It just isn't right! I wouldn't be able sing and chant with our boys! And if we scored it would be murder on me! I dont know how they do it myself.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 07 Apr 2007 19:56

I've done it at Brighton and Wycombe, but it wasn't a problem, namely because we behaved ourselves.

susieroyal

by susieroyal » 07 Apr 2007 20:06

For some people its the only way they can get a ticket. However, they cant act like they would if sat with their own fans. I sat with the Leicester fans the first time we played away at Leicester after McGhee left - it was hell! We were about 8 seats away from the Reading fans who obviously thought we were Leicester fans so turned round and took the piss when Reading scored.

Dangerous
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: 2006 HNA? Ryder Cup Prediction Winner! 2007/08 NFL Prediction League Winner! Retired.

by Dangerous » 07 Apr 2007 20:14

Row Z Royal I'm usually fairly vocal at football but the bloke I sit next to held me back when the scouse slag in front celebrated their second goal. She'd kept quiet until then. I was not happy.

I've never seen you so angry before, but just what the oxf*rd was she doing there FFS, I shall be making a point of speaking to the owner of that seat next Saturday. If that was a bloke they'd have got chinned by somebody in our row. Was not a happy bunny at all to see it right in front of me.

Madjic

by Madjic » 07 Apr 2007 20:18

We were hanging about by the home turnstiles of the southstand and saw loads of liverpool supporters trying to get in wearing scarves and colours. The female steward just told them to take them off and was letting them in. After a while I told her that the stand was for home supporters only, and if it all kicked off, she would be partly responsible. She said that she'd been instructed to let Liverpool fans in as long as they covered up, and that the two that I was objecting about had been given their tickets by an RFC menber of staff! Unbelievable, Reading fans get told to sit down and behave themselves by the same stewards who knowingly allow away fans in the home ends.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 07 Apr 2007 20:30

Dangerous
Row Z Royal I'm usually fairly vocal at football but the bloke I sit next to held me back when the scouse slag in front celebrated their second goal. She'd kept quiet until then. I was not happy.

I've never seen you so angry before, but just what the oxf*rd was she doing there FFS, I shall be making a point of speaking to the owner of that seat next Saturday. If that was a bloke they'd have got chinned by somebody in our row. Was not a happy bunny at all to see it right in front of me.

Yes, me. Not one of my finer moments. I apologise. :oops:

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 07 Apr 2007 20:33

Presumably, all these Liverpool fans had member cards. Or were given tickets by member card holders?

Dangerous
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: 2006 HNA? Ryder Cup Prediction Winner! 2007/08 NFL Prediction League Winner! Retired.

by Dangerous » 07 Apr 2007 20:34

Row Z Royal
Dangerous

No need to apologise in my eyes, I thought it was a fully justified reaction and one that most if not all people agreed with.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 07 Apr 2007 20:35

Dangerous
Row Z Royal
Dangerous

No need to apologise in my eyes, I thought it was a fully justified reaction and one that most if not all people agreed with.

Dave put his arm across me in case I went mental. Fortunately I had a moment of clarity where I realised that I didn't want to be chucked out for that profligate. Still, I think the chap who sits there may be asked a few questions next week. Isn't it an old boy?

214 posts